This course was designed to help you search for information, build cubes, and create visions to help manage the data in SoftExpert Suite.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
⦁ Know key concepts and definitions surrounding the creation of enhanced analyses.
⦁ Know tables from the suite’s native modules and also find relationships between these and the dynamic tables created by your company.
⦁ Learn how to create analysis cubes from scratch
⦁ Perform the creation of analytical visions
⦁ Manipulate the visions by changing columns, creating filters, and calculated fields
The course is intended for the administrator user and/or the professionals who know SQL to create analytical visions in the system.
- Course opening
- Searching for information
- Filtering Information
- Relationship between Native and Dynamic tables
- Adding relationships from the native table
- Finding Data in the Process Structure
- How to find the items data
- Disregarding useless or complicated data
- Creating and manipulating visions
- Filters and Calculated Fields
- Conditional formatting
- Graphic visions
*The course will be available for access, review, and completion in 90 days from the time the access information is sent.
*At the end of the training you will receive a course completion Certificate.