Does your company still not have a helpdesk equipped with the necessary resources for issue solving and service requests? Would you like a process in which customers will get to start and check their tickets in real time, making it easy to access information and bringing more autonomy and transparency? With the automated Service Desk process, you have everything you need to easily handle and manage the requestes, assuring your users with the help needed in short time, helping the improvement of your services and increasing the customer’s satisfaction.
- Centralize the ticket start and handling in one single platform.
- Improve response time and increase user satisfaction defining and meeting SLAs. Offering high level technical support with two levels for more complex requests.
- Increase your attendant’s productivity offering a Knowledge Base with finished solutions, padronized response automations, ticket history and reminder inclusion.
- Optimize users’ tasks providing pre-formatted solutions and rationalize your technician’s time avoiding repetitive effort in simple occurrences.
- Promote transparency with real time monitoring of information and dashboards.
- Manage your team’s activities and satisfaction levels with portals and detailed queries. Have full visibility of ticket progression, load distribution and deadlines.
The automated Service Desk process provides you and your company with tools for ticket management, effectiveness control of your solutions and result improvement.